TAFCOP Portal Consumer 2023: As the technology of the world is increasing immensely the frauds that are taking place with the use of modern technology are also increasing. Today the use of phone calls with different numbers become a popular way of use by fraudsters. I want to tell you that currently, India is ranking in 4th position in terms of spam calls and cybercrime. As per the report, more than 220 million calls has made with the use of a single number in India and this above figure is mindblowing.
We receive many phone calls every day of which some are known to us while majors are not. Many fraudsters in the phone call act as KYC (Know Your Customer) agents and they want to take some bank details to snatch your money from your bank account. Many times fraudsters use phone numbers with other user identities and when the number gets tracked then the innocent person got punishment. So to stop these frauds and misconceptions Indian government launched TAFCOP Dgtelecom.
Table of Contents
What is Tafcop Portal?
TAFCOP is a brilliant technology launched by the Department of Telecommunication. tafcop.dgtelecom.gov is launched to reduce the frauds which are happening due to telecom services and also to prevent the punishing of innocent persons. It is a recently launched scheme with many benefits. It is a portal available to everyone to get information about their mobile number.
As of now, all mobile numbers are linked with the Adhaar Card, and with the use of the Tafcop portal, you can get information bout how many numbers are login with your Adhar Card ID also you get permission to take action against any mobile number registered in your Adhar Card which you don’t know. Today Adhar Card become the mandatory and first basic document of every citizen in India and with the use of it you can get any information about the individual as it contains all the Biometric details of the person.
Also Read: AMRUT 2.0 Scheme 2023 Big Updates
Tafcop Full Form and its official website
The full form of TAFCOP is The Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection (TAF-COP) portal and its official website is tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in which is regulated by the government of India.
Tafcop dg telecom gov in 2023 Key Highlight Features
|Launched By||Department of Telecommunication|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of India|
|Objective||To make India free from fraud calls and cyber crimes.|
|Benefit||Every person will get their mobile number linked with the ID|
Benefits of the Tafcop dg telecom Portal
There are some benefits of this TAFCOP Dgtelecom service which is the first service available in India to track the sim card number with the Adhaar card ID. The benefits are given below,
- 1. All the users who are account holders of this portal get an SMS if more than nine numbers get linked with the same Adhaar card ID. As no one required more than nine sim cards or even five sim cad personally but still government is providing the facility of nine sim cards linked to the same Adhaar Card.
- 2. One of the best benefits of using the Portal service of tafcop is that not only you will get a notification of when more than nine sim cards get registered but also you can take appropriate action about what to do with the particular number and also report a number in the list which is not yours.
- 3. Also when you report a particular number that is not yours then Ticket ID Ref No will be given to you and you have to note it down. As it will help you to track the status of your report submission.
- 4. Another important benefit of this portal is that you will always remain safe and tension free from things like fraudsters using my mobile number to commit fraud. Also, you will remain safe from any kind of guilty or punishment as now fraudsters cannot use your mobile number.
Also Read: RAMP Scheme Big Updates 2023
Tafcop Portal login Full Procedure Step By Step
I know after reading about the frauds and this amazing website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in now become curious about how to get information about my mobile number and how many mobile numbers are running from my ID. Don’t worry, I am going to tell you some simple steps with which you can get your desired result. The steps are:-
- First, go to the official website of Tafcop dg-telecom to check your registrations.
- On the homepage, you will see a section at the centre that says to Enter Your Mobile Number.
- After entering the correct mobile number click on the Request OTP button.
- As you click on the OTP button there will OTP sent to the mobile number which you have just entered.
- As you submit the right OTP then a new dashboard will open on your screen.
This new page will contain the details of all phone numbers registered with your Adhar Card ID.
How to Report a number in Tafcop Portal?
Let’s say you have just visited the page by the process given above and on the page, you may see some numbers not necessarily which are not yours and not even you bought or registered them. If you see this then be alert may some scammers or fraudsters are using your mobile number to harm other people or commit some illegal activities through telecommunication services. Then this portal also provides a way to report on that number.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 Big Update
The steps to report any number which is not yours but linked to your Adhar Card ID are given below:-
- First, go to the official website of Tafcop dg telecom gov in and enter your mobile number.
- Click on the Request OTP then fill in the OTP sent to your entered mobile number.
- Now you have some number on your screen and now you have to find which number doesn’t belong to you.
- After you identify the unknown number click on the box given just prior to the number.
- After checking the box, now you have three options given just below the mobile number.
- This is not my number
- Not Required
- Click on the option that contains This is not my number.
- After this click on the button Report given at the bottom of your screen.
As soon as you report a number that is not yours, now the government will take action and if a problem occurs in the future then no punishment will give to you.
Who can use tafcop dg telecom gov in?
Well, this service is for everyone who is living in India but as you open the official website you will see a note which says that this service is only available for the citizens of certain states. So I am giving you the list of all states and union territories where tafcop.dg telecom.gov.in website can use,
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
Also Read: SHRESTHA Scheme 2023 Big Updates
After reading a lot of things about the Tafcop Portal I hope you will now get sufficient knowledge and information regarding it. We have put all the required information and attached the necessary images to make this article the most informative article about this topic. But if you still have any questions then please ask us below in the comment box.
For some more articles like these visit our site: Masterpakistan.com
Tafcop portal kya hai?
Tafcop is a portal that is launched by the government of India by which any Indian can check how many sims are registered on their Aadhar Card or on their name.
Tafcop portal is it safe?
Yes, Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in or Tafcop portal is very much safe for all users. Because, it’s a government consumer portal so, it is very much secured by the government.
- TAFCOP Portal’s benefits it’s Consumer 2023 | check your no. on Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.inTAFCOP Portal Consumer 2023: As the technology of the world is increasing immensely the frauds that are taking place with the use of modern technology are also increasing. Today the […]
- Apply Now at ahara.kar.nic.in for Karnataka Ration Card Application form 2023Karnataka Ration Card Application form 2023 is available at the ahara.kar.nic.in, here you can apply online. So, that your name will be included in the Karnataka state government ration Card’s […]
- How To Apply Duplicate Ration Card InformationThis blog gives all of the information related to ration cards and other information as well. Today we are going to share how to apply for a duplicate ration card in India […]
- How To Check Ration Card Status Online InfoToday we are going to share how to Check ration card status online in all states. Below are the links to get you to know all of the information related to the […]
- MP Ration Card 2023 Apply Online | Apply Now ! On Samagra Portal 2023MP Ration Card 2023 Apply Online: How you can easily make a ration Ration Card in your state MP in 2023. The government of MP has started a new portal […]
- The Gray Man Movie Download Filmyzilla 480p & 720p HDThe Gray Man Movie Download – The grey man movie is one of the very popular movies which was already released last year that you can now simply watch by […]