Join Pak Army to defend the motherland and become the part of commitment to serve Pakistan. Today we will discuss Pak Military Jobs, Pakistan Army give equal chance to males and females according to their educational eligibility from Matric to Master. Each year, different Pakistan Army jobs or courses are announced to recruit males and females. However, females are only recruited via commission courses. For non-commission courses, only males can apply.
For Pak Army online registration, visit the JoinPakistanArmy.gov.pk. Select your course, enter your details and wait for 72 hours. Pak Army registration system take 72 hours to assign you a test date. You can also visit the nearest AS&RC for offline registration.
Join Pak Army | Pakistan Army Jobs 2021
The education and age qualification to Join Pak Army and apply for Pakistan Army Jobs are listed below.
|PMA Long Course||Inter/DAE/A-level||17-22 Years|
|Lady Cadet Course||Bachelor/Master||17-28 Years|
|Technical Cadet Course||FSC/ICS||17-22 Years|
|AFNS||FSC /Diploma||17-28 Years|
|Short Service Commission||Bachelor/ Master||18-28 Years|
|Medical Cadet Course||FSC (pre-medical)||17-21 Years|
|Graduate Course||Bachelor||18-25 Years|
- In PMA long Course 5% marks relaxation for candidates from special areas and 10% marks relaxation for serving soldiers. Candidate with 2 years and 4-years bachelor also join Pakistan Army through LC. After 2 years cadets will award by the rank of second lieutenant.
- Pak Army recruit engineers through Technical Cadet Course once in a year. Diploma holders (DAE) are not eligible to apply in TCC. Candidate with ICS qualification can only apply in software engineering. After successful training cadets will be awarded by the rank of captain.
- Candidates must pass FSC (pre-medical) with 50% marks and 60% marks in Matric (Science) to apply in AFNS. Females with nursing diploma are also eligible to apply in AFNS.
- If you have done bachelor or master degree, then you can apply in short service commission.
- To apply for Medical Cadet Course, candidate must have 75% marks in FSC (pre-medical) to join Pak Army as a medical officer. The selected candidates (cadets) will be got 4-year medical education in Army Medical College (AMC).
- Graduate Course is discontinued for the time being. Education eligibility was 2 year and 4 year bachelor. Only one-year training was required at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) to get the rank of captain.
- Clerk is a non commission course equivalent to solider. You can joinPakArmy as a clerk after intermediate or bachelor. Age relaxation is given to Army Wards and candidate with higher education.
- After middle/metric/inter you can become as solider in Army. Pakistan Army. Candidate with age 17-23 years can apply for clerk job.
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 2021 is given as:
- Pakistan Citizen can apply
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply, but they have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Candidate should be unmarried.
- Minimum height for males is 5.4 feet (165 cm) and for females 5.0 feet
- Only married serving solider above the age of 20 year is eligible to apply
- Married Candidates can apply for short service commission course
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Candidate should not kick out from any armed force training academy.
- Candidates those are twice not recommended by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate is only eligible for marks relaxation is he studied or lived in special areas.
- Original certificates/ detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each
- educational certificate/ degree/ diploma.
- Candidate serving in government Institution/ Departments will render No Objection
- Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favor of Director General Personal Administration
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/ PEC.
- Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Pakistan Army Test
In Army Selection & Recruitment Center, different tests are taken in order to check that candidate is mental fit to join Pak Army or not. These tests are known as Pak Army Initial tests.
1. Intelligence Test
- Verbal Intelligence Test
- Non-Verbal Intelligence Test
2. Academic Test
Academic test is different for every course. To check the syllabus and other details, check the required course article.
3. Medical Test
- Chest expansion
- Flat feet
- Carry angle
- Knocking knee
4. Physical Test
These tests are taken in physical test.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||8 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4||–|
5. Initial Interview
Pak Army initial test is the last test taken at the AS&RC. The initial interview forms are given to candidates at the same day of physical test. If you cleared the initial tests, you now qualify the ISSB test.