PN cadet is the main scheme for enrollment of officers in Pakistan Navy. Under this scheme candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet. After the successful completion of 2 years initial training commission is offered in the following branches:
- Weapon Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Supply Branch
PN Cadet Requirements & Eligibility Details
Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan. The age of civilian candidates hould be between 16- 21 years. The age of candidates serving in Army/Navy/Air Force in uniform service should be 17 -23 years. Minimum height requirements for PN cadet is 5’4. On the first day of month in which a candidate joins the training establishment or a specific date promulgated by NHQ). Candidates must have qualified HSSC/A-Level with atleast 60% marks with any of the following subjects combination:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate. F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate, which will be signed by the head of institute or Principle.
You are ineligible to apply for PN cadet course if you:
- PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (For Not Recommended candidates).
- Tested within one year validity period. (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ/NHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
- Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed forces.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificate.
Note: Eligibility criteria is subject to change as per service requirement.
- Original certificates/ detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each
- educational certificate/ degree/ diploma.
- Candidate serving in government Institution/ Departments will render No Objection
- Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favor of Director General Personal Administration
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/ PEC.
- Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Pakistan Navy Test
In Navy Selection & Recruitment Center, different tests are taken in order to check that candidate is mental fit to join Pak Navy or not. These tests are known as Pak Navy Initial test.
1. Intelligence Test
- Verbal Intelligence Test
- Non-Verbal Intelligence Test
2. Academic Test
Academic test is different for every course. To check the syllabus and other details, check the required course article.
3. Medical Test
- Chest expansion
- Flat feet
- Carry angle
- Knocking knee
5. Initial Interview
Pak Navy PN cadet initial Interview is the last test taken at the Selection Center. If you cleared the initial tests, you will now qualified for the ISSB test.