Pakistan Army recruit females officers through Lady cadet course (LCC)-19. Females with 16 years of education are eligible for registration of LCC. Lady cadet course is a regular commission. Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 (in semester system) or Min 60% Marks( in annual system) is required. Maximum Age requirement is 28 years. 3 months upper and lower age relaxation are given to candidates as well.
According to Pakistan Army LCC candidates should have 5.0 feet (152.4 cm) height. Weight will be measured according to BMI (Body Mass Index) Table. You can apply online by visiting the official website of the Join Pak Army (joinpakarmy.gov.pk). Females can apply for their favorite corp on the basis of their education qualification. Initial test including medical physical test will be conduct at the Army Selection and Recruitment Center. Bring your original documents and CNIC while coming to the test center. Only females are eligible to apply in LCC, for males induction Pak Army announced Technical Cadet Course & PMA Long Course every year.
Lady Cadet Course (LCC) Details
|Category Of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Corps of Engineers||
Corps of Signals
|BE Elec (Telecom)||28 years|
Corps of Ordnance
|B.Sc. / BE (Textile Engg)||28 years|
|Corps of Electrical and
|Army Education Corps||MA/MSC/BE in the following disciplines:
|Information and Computer
|BS/BE in the following disciplines:
Judge Advocate General
| LLB (practicing member of the bar
with two years of experience
Eligibility Criteria For LCC
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course is given as:
- Only females are eligible to apply.
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D & only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates who acquired private education are not eligible.
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply. They have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Minimum height is 5.0 feet (15.4 cm)
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% in Annual System.
- A candidate attaining specific higher qualification is eligible even if she is twice rejected by Inter Service
- Selection Board (ISSB) for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force Courses.
- Candidate once rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)/ Equivalent courses and once rejected in Post
- Declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- Medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any armed forces training academy.
- Dismissed from any bonded Armed Forces institution for disciplinary reasons.
- Dismissed from any Government Service including Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
Registration through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates have to report on the given date and time for preliminary test along a computerized roll no slip. The test date once given will not be changed. Basic Knowledge of computer is compulsory.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. Candidates may report to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.
Written/Intelligence Tests. Army Selection and Recruitment Centers will conduct Professional Written and Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions.
Preliminary Medical Tests. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Physical Tests. 1.6 KM run in 14 minutes for female candidates.
Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests. Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through website as well as ISSB Call letter.
Final Medical & Interview
Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs). Candidates who are recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be called for interview by General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi. Final selection will be made at General Headquarters (GHQ) on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
- Each educational certificate/ degree/ diploma must have two attested photocopies, along with the originals.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.