TCC stands for Technical Cadet Course. To recruit engineers, Pakistan Army announced Technical Cadet Course (TCC). You can apply in different engineering field. Candidates having qualification ICS and FSC (Pre Engineering) with minimum 65% marks can apply for TCC. Maximum age limit is 21 years. You can also apply for hope certificate if you have 65% marks in Part-1. Candidate can apply online registration through the official website of Join Pak Army. To apply offline, visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Center. Bring all your original educational documents & CNIC while coming to AS&RC.
The Technical Cadet Course 34 will be announced in Feb, 2022. After selection cadets have to study in NUST (National University of Science & Technology) with a time period of 4 years. Cadets will only take one-year training at Pakistan Military Academy, After training, cadets are awarded by the rank of captain. If you have more than 60% marks but less than 65% than you can apply in PMA long course, which is also another regular commission of Pak Army. Females can apply in Lady Cadet Course after studying engineering degree or 16 years of education.
Technical Cadet Course (TCC) 34 Details
Eligibility requirements of TCC are given below:
|Minimum Education||FSC (Pre-Engineering/ICS)|
|Required Marks||65% Marks|
|Weight||As Per BMI|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
Eligibility criteria for 34 TCC by Pak Army is given as:
- Only Males are eligible to apply.
- Candidate having 65% marks in FSC (pre-engineering/ICS) can apply on hope certificate.
- DAE (Diploma holders) are not eligible to apply.
- Students with A-level Qualification are eligible to apply (equivalent marks).
- ICS (Computer Science) students can only apply for Software Engineering.
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply. They have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Candidate should be unmarried.
- Minimum height is 5.4 feet (165 cm)
- DAE candidates are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Candidate should not kick out from any armed force training academy.
- Candidates those are twice not recommended by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate is only eligible for marks relaxation is he studied or lived in special areas.
Technical Cadet Course Syllabus
The syllabus of technical cadet course (TCC) 34 is as follows:
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||84 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||64 Questions||30 minutes|
|Academic Test||50 Questions||30 minutes|
|Personality Test||150 Questions||60 minutes|
Medical & Physical Test
Minimum Medical & Physical requirements for TCC by Pak Army is given as:
|Height||5.4 feet (165 cm)|
|Weight||As per Body Mass Index|
| 6/6 Without Glasses & Candidate
With glasses can also apply.
|Chest Requirements||82 Cm|
|Running||1.6 KM run In 8 minutes|
|Sit-ups||20 in 2 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4|
Test Sample & Past Papers In PDF
What Is The Difference Between TCC and PMA LC?
TCC is all about engineering in Pakistan Army. EME (Electrical & Mechanical Engineering) is the main corp for engineers in Pak Army. EME corp do the technical work. On the contrary, PMA Long Course is a general officer course. Artillery, Infantry etc. are the main corps for the cadets who joined the Pakistan Army through a Long Course.