Pm cares for children is a flagship scheme of the government in which they are providing help to needy children in the covid situation. Those children who have lost their both parents or guardians. The “PM CARES for children” is a scheme in which “CARES” means the Citizens Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation Funds. The scheme is very beneficial for every child. This scheme falls under the central government in the CARES Scheme
(Pradhan Mantri Citizens Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation Funds). The Ministry of women and child development takes care of or administers this scheme.
This scheme is launched during the covid period in 2021. This scheme falls under the central but it works with help of the State government and union territory which is dealing with the justice juvenal which is set up as the nodal agency of the state government.
The main aim of this scheme is to provide support to needy children. They lost their both parents in this distract pandemic situation and there is no one left who takes care of these children. A date is also decided from 11th march 2020 to the end of the pandemic, those children who lost both parents in this time period will be supported by the government and will be covered under this scheme.
Brief Description of Project
|Name of Scheme||PM CARES for children Scheme|
(Pradhan Mantri Citizens Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation Funds)
|Scheme Benefits||To take care of those who became orphans due to Covid-19|
|Objective||the development of children or growth will not be affected|
Aim of the scheme and Objectives of the PM CARES for children scheme:
The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial support to the children who lost their both parents in this pandemic period and they have no support to take care of in their life. So, those children will be part of this scheme. This scheme provides relief to every child in his pandemic situation. Under this scheme, the government will take care of children’s education and health- and their financial expenses will be taken into consideration.
The government would not only provide support but also takes care of these children through certain things Health is the most important factor in everyone’s life so, this should be taken care of by issuing health insurance for these children. Through this step, the government can be taken take care of the children of children’s health.
The next step is education, education is the most important aspect of everyone’s life. If the child’s parents will be present then will take care of those children.
But, now this will be the responsibility of the government. The government should have to ensure children’s education by providing them with good and quality education and empowering them in his life by making education to be a part of their life. Then, the next step comes future protection should also be done by arranging financial support for the children at the age of 23. The PM CARES for children is funded by the people or citizens of our country, they donate money to the government, and through this fund, the government will support the children.
Beneficiaries or eligibility criteria under this scheme:
There are some eligibility criteria under this scheme, If someone comes under this he should have to qualify for all these criteria. :
- Under this scheme, those children come who lost both of their parents and they do have not anyone around them who takes care of them.
- Those children whose parents have only left that one has also died those children also come under this scheme.
- Those children also come under this scheme whose take care is done by any adoptive parents or by any guardians.
But a criterion comes in the scheme that a child whose parents have died should not have to reach above 18 years of age on the date of the death of his parents if this happened you should not have to be considered under this scheme list. Only those children will be considered under this scheme. Who have below 17 years of age when his parents died? If you are 18 years then you are should be considered an adult child.
PM CARES Scheme2022 Key Highlights
|Portal||PM CARES for children Scheme|
(Pradhan Mantri Citizens Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation Funds)
|Launched by||Central government scheme|
|Ministry Control||Ministry of women and child development|
|Objective||To take care of those who became orphans due to Covid-19|
|Benefits||Govt. will take care of the children until he/ she turns to be 23 years old|
|Beneficiary||All children who lost their parents due to covid-19|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Key features of the PM CARES for children Scheme:
There are some key highlighting points under this scheme that you have to know about it.
Through this “PM CARES for children” scheme government wants to help the children whose parents have died in the covid. All those children need to take care of by someone if those children have no one then these children will be taken care of by the PM CARES scheme. There are some ways in which governments have to establish and provide help take care of children in all these ways:
1-) Corpus amount or future security:
The most important thing in life is education or knowledge, if you have knowledge of something then their life becomes easier to understand all things around which are happening. So, the government is taking care of those children’s education. Those children have to be given an education amount of rupees 10 lahks for their higher studies when they have reached the age of 3 years from the PM CARES fund.
This fund helps the children to study and continue their higher studies easily without any headaches. The 10 lakh rupees amount will be given from the PM CARES fund. This fund is funded by the citizens of India.
The children will be getting a monthly expenses amount of rupees for all the children who have reached the age of 18 years and this monthly amount will be given to all these children until they are five years or when they have reached the age of 23 years. All monthly expenses will be covered under this scheme.
2-) Health Insurance:
The government is taking care of the health of children by providing health insurance to all children. The amount of health insurance which is given by the government is 5 lakhs rupees.
The premium of all health amount will be paid by the government for the child’s health. All these health services provided b the government to the children will be provided until they reached the age of 18 years.
- All education taken care of is done by the government. Like- schooling, college, etc.
- Children who are under 10 years of age group, then the children be admitted to the Kendra Vidiyalay’a if seats are not available in the Govt. Kendriya Vidyalaya schools then will be given admission to the private school near them and all the fees of the private school are given by the government.
- Those children who come in this age group will be given admission to the central residential schools like – Sanik school, KVs, or Navodya. If some do not want their children two got into these institutions then they will be given the option of sending their children to private schools near them. All fees and expenses will be given by the government.
4-) Those who want to go to higher education in some higher fees schools then they will be given an option of taking loans from PM CARES Funds. If they are taking admission to some normal level college then they will be given a tuition fee amount by the government Or we can say that assistance will be provided by the government so they Can continue their services.
Benefits of the PM CARES for children:
The benefits of all the schemes are an essential part of every scheme and the government launches all schemes for the benefit of the citizens of his country. So, here we also talk about the benefits of the scheme. Some of the benefits of the scheme are given below:
- The children will get a great amount of money under which they will be provided a passbook in which a certain amount of 10 lakhs will be given to children after 23 years of age.
- The children are given a Jan id or health insurance card to all those children. So, their health will be taken care of by them they should not have to think about their health expenses.
- The education of all the children is taken into acre by this scheme. All admissions and every education aspect regarding education will be taken by the government.
- A new portal is made for all those children whose parents have died and they are alone in their life, for solving this problem they created a portal called “PM SAMVAD“, in which they can talk about their mental health to their mentors. The name of the portal is “PM SAMVAD”, Samvad means here is talking to someone.
So, all these types of benefits are given to the children, and all their take care is done by the government. So, if any children are having they can talk to their mentors. Which will help you get out of their problem by giving you good advice like your parents did.
On our blog, we provide necessary information regarding the schemes of the Indian government. PM CARES for children scheme is also another scheme of government that I have talked about it. PM CARES is managed by the government and we have made a new blog post in this post we have mentioned all the information regarding the scheme. All the details regarding the scheme are explained by me very perfectly.
So, if you have any doubts regarding the scheme. Then you can post your doubt in the comment box. The comment box is made for you, if you like or want to appreciate us then you can also comment on us. But Do not forget to comment. I am waiting for your comments, We read all comments on our blog.
Visit our site For more posts: https://masterpakistan.com/
What is Pm cares for children?
Pm cares is a fund to which every citizen can donate money to the government. Through this amount, the government helps many who suffer from financial conditions. PM CARES for children is a scheme run by the government in which they will take care of those children who lose both of their parents in the covid situation.
- Check Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC Online – Fast & Easy!
- TAFCOP Portal’s benefits it’s Consumer 2023 | check your no. on Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Apply Now at ahara.kar.nic.in for Karnataka Ration Card Application form 2023
- How To Apply Duplicate Ration Card Information
- How To Check Ration Card Status Online Info
- MP Ration Card 2023 Apply Online | Apply Now ! On Samagra Portal 2023
[…] PM CARES for children scheme 2022 […]