Join Pak Army through PMA long course 149 PMA long course is a regular commission, offered by Pakistan Army. The previous course was 148 and the next course will be 150 of the long course. PMA L/C announced twice a year. The April course is known as an even course and the November course is known as an odd course.
The training duration of PMA Long course is two years at Pakistan Military Academy. These two year are divided into six terms. Cadets study BMAS (Bachelor of Military Art and Science) during their training period. After training cadets are awarded by the rank of second lieutenant. If you want to become engineer in Pak Army than you should apply in Technical Cadet course in which candidates can apply after FSC Pre engineering & ICS. However, females can apply in Lady Cadet Course after 16 years of education.
Excepted Date & Online Registration
The excepted date for PMA long course 149 is November 20, 2021. The online registration will be started from 23 November 2021 to 20 December 2021. To apply online visit the official website of Join Pakistan Army. In order to apply offline for PMA long course visit the nearest AS&RC (Army Selection & Recruitment Center). Pakistan Army website take 72 hours to generate your the test date so keep patience and don’t worry. PMA long course details are listed below.
PMA Long Course 149 Details
PMA 149 long course details are given below:
|Degree||Minimum Marks||Age Requirement|
|Inter/DAE/A-level||60 % marks||17-22 Years|
|BSC/BS (2 Year)||60 % marks +
50% marks in Inter
|BS(4 years)||60 % marks +
50% marks in Inter
|Serving Soldiers||60% marks in Inter||17-25 Years|
|Rural Areas||5-10 % marks relaxation||As Above Years|
- 3 months upper and lower age relaxation.
- Rural areas included Gilgit Baltistan, Rural Areas of Singh, Rural areas of Punjab. Candidates from Azad Kashmir are eligible to apply with marks relaxation.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
Eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through 149 PMA Long Course is given as:
- Only Males are eligible to apply.
- Pakistan Citizen can apply
- Candidates with foreign nationality can apply. They have to drop foreign nationality after selection.
- Candidate should be unmarried.
- Minum height is 5.4 feet (165 cm)
- Only married serving solider above the age of 20 year is eligible to apply
- A-level/DAE/FA/ICS or having any equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
- A candidate should qualify the minimum given physical and medical standards.
- Candidate should not kick out from any armed force training academy.
- Candidates those are twice not recommended by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate is only eligible for marks relaxation is he studied or lived in special areas.
PMA long course 149 details about Syllabus & Selection procedure for are given below:
The intelligence test is designed to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate that whether he qualified the minimum Intelligence standard required or not. PMA intelligence test is taken on computer.
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||65 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non Verbal Intelligence Test||75 Questions||35 minutes|
- In intelligence test, number and character series, odd one out, comparison types of question appeared to check the problem-solving capabilities of a candidate.
- In non-verbal intelligence test, diagrams, shapes, puzzles appears and you have selected the most suitable match for it. It is easy as compared to a verbal intelligence test.
- Chest expansion
- Flat feet
- Carry angle
- Knocking knee
PMA long course physical test is taken at the nearest army ground. These tests are taken in physical test.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||2 minutes|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4×7.4 depth 4||–|
The initial interview forms are given to candidates at the same day of physical test. PMA long course initial interview will be taken by the National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier. Mostly general knowledge and introduction-type questions are asked. Confidence and proper concentration are required to pass the initial interview. After clearing PMA initial interview, candidates have to submit their ISSB forms. After 2-3 months they are called ISSB test.
If you clear the Pak army long course initial interview, then you will be qualified for the ISSB test. Different psychologist tests and Interviews are held in order to check the personality of a candidate. After the ISSB recommendation, the final selection list will be made on candidate overall performance.