PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) is the new scheme of the government. This newly launched Scheme is about Skill Development. The purpose of this scheme launched is to promote or encourage our youth to learn new skills or develop some new skills inside them. Through, this PMKVY skill development program the government wants everyone to learn and develop new skills inside them. Which helps them to grow in their career very fastly to long heights. Through this skill program, you get to learn how to work in the industry.
Brief Description Of the Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)|
|Scheme Benefits||Learn and develop new skills and also get a learning certificate and prize money of Rs. 8,000.|
|Objective||To develop skills in the youth of our country|
Table of Contents
- What is the PMKVY scheme?
- Eligibility criteria for PMKVY
- Documents Required PMKVY
- Beneficiaries of the PMKVY scheme:
- Procedure for Applying to the PMKVY application:
- PMKVY 3.0:
What is the PMKVY scheme?
The “PMKVY” is a national skill development program of the government. Through this government is trying to resolve the unemployment problem of the youth of our country by providing them with the proper skills in their respective fields in which they have some amount of knowledge. The government’s main motto launch is the that government understands the main reason behind the youth’s unemployment.
The main reason is that the youth of the country has mismatched skills they do have not proper skills in their respective fields and they are trying to do or find jobs in other sectors that’s why the maximum youth of our country is unemployed. This Kaushal program provides and gives proper knowledge to candidates about different industries and how to work in these industries properly.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is given in the below points.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide Skill development training to the Indian youth so that they can get jobs and earn a livelihood for their family to live comfortably.
- Through this skill development program, we can increase the workforce of the people of a country and better the working capabilities of the people of our country.
- From this program, everyone who is taking part and doing training in this program can develop and get experience in their industry and after completion of the program, the trainers of the program will get a Certificate.
- The skill Certification will be updated on the servers. So, one skill will be updated online.
- The candidates who are entering the skill training program will get a monetary award of Rs. 8000 from the institutions.
Eligibility criteria for PMKVY
Two Categories candidates’ are eligible for applying to the scheme. Information about their eligibility is given below:
- Candidates who had completed their 12th schooling and they have taken dropouts.
- Candidates who are interested in any field and they want to work in their respective field industry.
Documents Required PMKVY
Important documents required by the candidates for enrolling in this government scheme are given below:
- Candidate’s Applicant’s base card is required.
- Two passport-size photographs are needed for the documents.
- Your Aadhaar card is required for enrolling into the scheme.
Beneficiaries of the PMKVY scheme:
Indians who get benefit from this scheme are:
- School pass-outs or college dropout students are the beneficiaries of this program OR those people who are unemployed and do not get but they have big degrees connected with their names will get the benefit of the scheme.
Guidelines for the training:
There are some special guidelines of the training program under which candidates have to maintain the standard of the scheme;
- For candidates who are entering the program, their training will be imparted by the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- 70% attendance during the training period is necessary for every candidate complete is training
Main training Components of the PMKVY Program:
The Main components of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana are given below:
This short-term training program is for school, college Dropouts, and for unemployed people. In this program, the training is given to the students according to National Skills Qualification Framework(NSQF). In this framework, the students are also learning soft skills, Digital Literacy, entrepreneurship, and financial Skills. The fees of this Program will be paid by the Government.
Kaushal And Rozgar Mela
- For the success of this government scheme. The government is taking many steps -the training partner of this scheme program arranges or conducts the Kaushal and Rozgar Melas. In this Rozgar Melas government gives jobs to many peoples. The news coverage of this program is also done to have a basis so, that government can attract the mind of the people towards this scheme. In this way, the government scheme can perform in a better way.
- This training program partner notices some things inside the candidates like aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge after this he will suggest to him employment opportunities in the market and where you can get a job. They gave some candidates suggestions about entrepreneurship development.
- If All the guidelines should be followed properly then the quality standard of the scheme will be maintained by the PmkvY TCs and NSDC. There are various systems made for monitoring this scheme like self-audit reporting, surprise visits, call validations Monitoring through the skills Development Management system, these systems are used by the inspection agencies to keep a look a the scheme. So, that they can keep an eye on whether the policy standard is maintained or not.
Procedure for Applying to the PMKVY application:
For applying or registering yourself to the PMKVY scheme, You need to follow some procedures :
- Step 1: Find a training centre under this Scheme:
The first step is to find a training centre in the registration. Then register yourself into the program by visiting the official website of the government the program is http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/.
- Step 2: Filling the form in detail
After registering yourself into one of the PMKVY training centres, Then you have to fill in all the necessary details on the application form.
After completing all the details of the form, then a training program will be arranged accordingly to the details which you have filled in your PMKVY application form. Then, the candidate will get a certificate form after completing their training.
This PMKVY 3.0 scheme is launched all over the country. This scheme is a new step towards an independent India. We can also say that this scheme is also the continuation of PMKVY 2.0 because the government found many issues in the previous policy. So, they came up with a solution, so they launched PMKVY 3.0 scheme. With PMKVY 3.0, they want to implement some new things in the system or they want to sync both the 2.0 and 3.0 policies. The implementation of the scheme will be done in two phases:
Phase 1: In this phase, the scheme is launched, this scheme launched in 2020- 2021 on an experimental basis.
Phase 2: Now in the second phase the project will start developing its framework for the scheme, in (2021-2026).
In this policy the approach of the government changed towards the policy, the policy now focuses more on the demand-based approach in place of the supply-based approach. Now after the covid crisis, the policy changed or updated, its courses because now they have now what future skills are needed to make our youth feel more confident that they have enough knowledge and they had upskilled themselves. This scheme more focuses on increasing the productivity of the candidates.
Key features of the PMKVY 3.0
- All the systems of the schemes will be working according to the National Skill Qualification Framework. Now, this scheme any change will take effect when it has been approved by the Scheme’s Steering Committee.
- A candidate who is participating in the PMKVY training can not take part in the same sector twice.
Features like these will be added to this scheme also.
Achievements of this Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The achievements of this Pradhan Mantri Scheme are given below:
- Through this scheme, the government has developed many new skills in the youth of this country.
- Through this scheme, the government has given jobs to many youths in this country.
- With the opening of the training centres, many people got the benefit of providing training or it’s good business under the government guidelines
- The government has given options to people who also can apply for the training partner posts in this government programme.
In the above article, we have provided every information regarding the PMKVY OR Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. This is a very important skill development policy of the government by which they have tried to make every youth of this country skilled and employed. So, if you have any queries regarding the scheme, you can ask me by posting your query in the comment box. I will try to answer all of your queries. You can also get your answer from the official website related to this policy i.e, http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/. On the government site, the information is present. From there you can find your queries solved.
visit also: pradhan-mantri-jan-dhan-yojana-pmjdy
What does PMKVY stand for?
PMKVY stands for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. This is the Skills development policy of the government. This policy is regulated by the National Skill department agency of the country.